Kanab Utah Lodging • National Park Vacation Homes • Southern Utah Vacation Rental
Maps & Area Info: Kanab, Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion & Lake Powell
Kanab, Utah Area Map
Kanab Area Attractions
Travel times from Kanab
• Bryce Canyon National Park - 1hr 15 min.
• Cedar Breaks Nat'l Mon. - 1hr 15 min.
• Grand Canyon National Park - 1 hr 30 min.
• Grand Staircase Nat'l Monument - 20 min.
• Glen Canyon (Lake Powell) NRA - 1 hour
• Zion National Park - 30 min.
• Salt Lake City, Utah - 5 hours
• Cedar City, Utah - 1 hr 15 min.
• Saint George, Utah - 1 hr 30 min.
• Page, Arizona - 1 hr 30 min.
• Las Vegas, Nevada - 3 hours
• Brian Head, Utah - 2 hours
• Population: 3,289
• Elevation: 4,925
• Settled in 1874, Kanab means willows in the Paiute Indian language.
• Most famous for western movies made in the area since 1927
Kanab Links & Information
• Kanab Utah Chamber of Commerce: www.kanabchamber.com
• Kanab Utah Visitor Information: www.visitkanab.info
• Southern Utah News: www.sunews.net
• Best Friends Animal Sanctuary: www.bestfriends.org
• Kane County Office of Tourism: www.kaneutah.com
Loved staying at the Townhome, it feels like my home away from home.
Thank you very much we had a wonderful vacation!
- Guest from Connecticut